This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home on 1 acre in Inverness is across the road from St Brendans
College and only 4 mins drive to St Benedicts Primary School via Panoramic Drive.
High cielings, oversized rooms, soundproofed theatre room, New Guinea Rosewood Kitchen with double dishwashers
for ease of stacking and censor light in walk in pantry are just some of the features of this
high quality home.
Invite friends and family over as there is plenty of room for visitors who say its like staying
at a resort. Take a dip in the pool which is surrounded by a tropical garden and a large gazebo
with lighting and a insulated ceiling.
It doesn't stop there,2 big sheds, one which is insulated and has extra high clearance for
the boat or caravan and the other double shed has wirlybirds and a toilet.
The 5kw of solar has been placed on the shed for cosmetic reasons.
There are two big rain water tanks so you have the choice of rain or town water as both are
connected to the home.
Do yourself a favour and call for an inspection, you won't be disappointed.
- 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 8 Car on 1 acre in Inverness
- Across the road from St Brendans College
- 4 minutes drive to St Benedicts Private School via new Panorama Dr bypass road.
- close to Neils Rd bypass for an easy commute to Rockhampton
- 4 minutes drive to Yeppoon CBD and main beach
- High ceilings, all quality fittings and fixtures
- New Guinea Rosewood Kitchen
- Soundproofed Theatre room and sunroom
- Crimsafe doors, security screens on all windows
- Very spacious, all oversized rooms.
- Pool, insulated gazebo with lighting, surrounded by easy care tropical gardens
- 2 Big sheds, 1 with high clearance and the other with toilet and whirlybird
- 5 kw solar power, bore, 2 big tanks, town or tank water to home.
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes